- As a DC-metro area based coalition, we are committed to prioritizing the needs of Muslim residents in the area
- We recognize the limitations to using the state as an answer to our problems and strive to create self-empowered solutions for Muslim communities to not just survive, but thrive
- We are firmly anti-war, anti-racist and anti-patriarchal in our approach and in our partnerships
- We believe that all these forms of violence, such as capitalism, colonialism, poverty, racism, patriarchy, ableism, caste-based violence, Islamophobia, homophobia, and transphobia, create a world where the status-quo dehumanizes us as Muslims
- We recognize that the United States is built upon anti-blackness, settler colonial violence against indigenous communities, capitalism, and imperialism and are committed to a practice of self-awareness within our coalition
- We stand in solidarity with the global resistance and liberation efforts of oppressed peoples around the world.